Thursday 13 October 2011

Song List For Digipak

This is my draft idea for the songs that will be appearing on my digipak. I chose to have 12 songs on my digipak, as that is about the number of songs that I have seen on most albums. Some of the songs I have taken from existing bands, but most of the songs I have created myself to be more original.


  1. Brianstorm
  2. Inhaler
  3. Precious Eyes
  4. Intro
  5. Disco Hopes
  6. Mercy Exposed
  7. Restrictions
  8. 5 Less Dreams
  9. False Clues
  10. Wild Talk Shows
  11. All The Ideas
  12. Blue Chick
In my draft I decided not to include the song, Piledriver Waltz, that I am creating a music video with Sarah to, as I would like to gain feedback for these specific song titles, to see which work best. My final digipak however will include the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment