Friday 14 October 2011

Draft 'Artist' Photos



These are a small selection of the images I took to use in my draft digipak.  Firstly I have taken photos of Liana, in place for our artist. I wanted these photos to look natural as though the subject was unaware they were being take. I chose the location because it's where we're going to film our video, as it's a natural setting the mise en scene is already creating giving an interesting lighting and back drop. The two other pictures are for the front and the first inside panel. I have used my own Kodak Instamatic camera I bought from a vintage fair. I made a make shift back drop so that the camera looks as though it's in a realistic, but still plain, setting rather than having a digital background. This create a more authentic, vintage look due to the colours in back.

No comments:

Post a Comment