Friday 28 October 2011

Digipak Feedback

For my digipak, I was told that I need to make some changes mostly on the artists name. I'm thinking of moving the name to the back of the digipak, and filling in the letters of the artist like I have on my album name, as well as removing the white box behind it. I'm also thinking of changing two of my images into better ones, or maybe photoshopping one and changing the other. I need to include more professional elements such as a record company logo and the credits.

For my advert I firstly need to use my own photo for the background. I will also change the colour of my stars to yellow rather than the green, and just have NME underneath rather than NME music magazine. The text at the bottom of the advert will be made smaller to look more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment