Thursday 13 October 2011

Digital Cover Mock Ups


These are two digital mock ups the cover ideas that have. They both follow the same style but have used different types of still image. I have used found images from the internet for both of these. The font I have used is Helvetica with a space between each letter, which makes it more impacting.


The first includes a still image of a vintage camera. This is the subject of the image I definitely want to use on my album cover, as it greatly contrast with the futuristic title. I have used a filter on the image to create a more vintage look and create a colour scheme of blue, black and gold. The website I used is one based on an app Pixlromatic; http://pixlr.com/o-matic/. This image is not as centred or straight as I want my image on the cover to be, as the original photograph was taken at an angle. 






This is the second image subject I considered which is a natural picture. Obviously I wouldn't be able to get my own picture of a nebula but they are considered extremely cool and they're pretty. I have changed the placing of the text to make the most of the space I have from the picture.  The image was already coloured like this but I presume that has already been edited by the owner of the photo to give it the softened, more contrasting dark look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment