Monday 7 November 2011

Peer Feedback For Digipak

'I like the continuous font used, it's clear and bold. There's a lot of colour used which I like a lot, but as I think of 'Peaceful People' I think of a softer more pastel coloured scheme. I like the landscape type shots used. Is there an image you're using on the disc tray part? Maybe just annotate that if you haven't already. Looks really good! :) '


The feedback I received for my digipak draft I was really pleased with, as my idea was well received. The font was easy and clear to read and continuous throughout the whole digipak, an aspect that was liked by our target audience. For my colour scheme it was suggested that I use more softer colours to coincide with the idea of peace, so I will try and incorporate pastel colours, probably on the inside of my digipak. For the disk tray, I haven't decided whether I will use an image or put my credits there, so this is something I will have to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment