Tuesday 8 November 2011

Ancillary Feedback

Digipak Draft
The draft of my digipak got 5 out of 10, which works out at a level 2. The idea is 'promising' with an effective front, back and left cover. All of the problems on the outside pages are purely that I've not included some elements, such as a barcode, the artist name and a record company logo. I also need to remove the track numbers. These elements can easily be added but I will have to do some research into, which record company I will use. On the inside pages there were a few problems with the images And frame I have used. The colours I have made the images are very dark which greatly contrasts will the camera I have used on the front cover. Being a camera from the 70s the images should reflect this retro camera. A suggestion I've been given is to use either of the iPhone apps Hipstamatic or Instagram to manipulate the colours, both of which I have.

Magazine Advert Draft
This got 9/10, which is a level 4. The main issue with this was the layout and how I was spacing the objects on the page. This can be easily combatted for my final piece by opening the grid on Photoshop to allow me to line up all the elements. Another issue was that, again, I haven't included a record company logo. When I have decided on a record company I can add this on to the page, conventionally they are placed at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment